<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Frumpter Attachments

This is a secondary page containing windows to be opened up under frumpter.blogspot.com.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Dear [Zoe],

Thank you for your beautiful and understanding e-mail. Although only through your eyes can you reach my soul, the depth of your words reached my heart.

You are right - shidduchim (matchmaking) is like a chess game, but don't belittle the strength of your position... You are the brave player who has the courage to step out and move beyond. I am the kind of player who will not move my bishop, queen or knight etc from their homes unless I am coerced and confronted to do so. I want to keep myself safe, protected and secure. But I know that I must learn that sometimes by not being afraid, and not thinking about possible previous defeats, one day maybe by bravely stepping out, I will be able to uncover and gain the core and essence of what's in front of me.

Your diary entry, written on my brother's birthday, absorbed me. You have discovered the secret of music in its endless possible creations - but it not only transcends the beauty of a sunset, it can encapsulate it and the magic of a smile in their innumerate distinctions... together music can depict and enhance the natural beauty of these examples and every aspect of life. Yes, you looked away from the piano, but that didn't lesson your senses and capabilities... on the contrary, it strengthened your instincts and sense of touch and it let your soul play on its own accord. This is true musical talent - it comes from within you.

Like you, I can delve into the profundity of a concept and express it endlessly through writing words or writing music. If I could, I would continue, but I will hold back now until we meet again.

Thank you for your birthday wishes. The breeze outside was strong today, and surrounded by the openness and beauty of the Gardens where I spent the afternoon, your wishes were quickly carried to me and touched me. Thank you.

Let me conclude by again wishing you all the very best in your exam tomorrow - may the wind blow in your direction and carry your sails smoothly through. Enjoy the rest of your day [Zoe], and see you tomorrow, im yirtze Hashem (if it is G-d's will).

With kind wishes,
[Angel]

PS: Never apologize for writing too much - each word is priceless.


Click Here to Return to Main Blog

archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?